OUR RESPONSIBILITIES UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EU or UK you have certain rights and protections under the EU and UK GDPR regarding the processing of your Personal Data.
- We collect, use and store your Personal Data to enable us to provide you with our goods or services and information about them. We rely on the following lawful means of processing your Personal Data:
Where it is necessary to fulfil a contract with you. This includes where we collect your Personal Data to enable us to send you our goods or provide you with our services.
- Where you have given us valid consent to use your Personal Data. We will rely on that consent and only use the Personal Data for the specific purpose for which you have given consent. This includes where we email newsletters or send mobile phone notifications.
- We may also process your Personal Data where it is to further our legitimate interests which could include usage statistics, analytics and internal analysis so we can improve our services to you.
YOUR RIGHTS AS AN EU OR UK RESIDENT
If you are a resident of the EU or UK you have various rights including the:
- Right to be informed;
- Right of access;
- Right to rectification;
- Right to object;
- Right to restriction of processing;
- Right to erasure or to be forgotten;
- Right to data portability; and
- Right not to be subject to automated processing.
If you want to access your Personal Data or ask for the information to be corrected, please contact us. In some circumstances, you also have a right to object to or ask that we restrict certain processing activities or delete your Personal Data. If you would like to limit or request deletion of your Personal Data or exercise any other rights you can do so by contacting us.
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
You can withdraw your consent to our collection or processing of your Personal Data. You can do so by contacting us or by opting out of email newsletter communications by following the instructions in those emails, by clicking unsubscribe or by using the opt out option through our App. If you withdraw your consent to the use of your Personal Data, you may not have access to our services and we might not be able to provide you with our services. In some circumstances, where we have a legal basis to do so, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn consent. For example, if it is necessary to comply with an independent legal obligation or if it is necessary to do so to protect our legitimate interest in keeping our services secure.
We comply with the GDPR protection directives set out by the EU and UK regarding the collection, use and retention of Personal Data from EU member countries and the UK. All Personal Data stored on our platform is treated as confidential. It is stored securely and is only accessed by authorized personnel. Our collection is limited in relation to what is necessary, for the purpose for which the Personal Data is processed, and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purpose for which the Personal Data was collected. We implement and maintain appropriate technical, security and organisational measures to protect Personal Data against unauthorized or unlawful processing or use, and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, theft or disclosure. We ensure the encryption and pseudonymisation of Personal Data and we have adequate cyber security measures in place.
By providing us with your Personal Data, you consent to us disclosing it to third parties who reside outside the EU or UK. We will ensure that those third parties are GDPR compliant.
If you feel that your data has not been handled correctly or you are unhappy with our response to any requests you have made to us regarding the use of your personal data, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Australian Privacy Commissioner through their website: https://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/privacy-complaints/